Super durable and backed by a lifetime warranty of adventures – never buy another leash again! Your dog doesn’t mess around when it comes to exploring, and neither should their gear.
Made with ⅜”, durable rock climbing rope trusted by climbers - you’ll always have the strongest grip on even the biggest breeds! Designed with versatility in mind, you can tie knots for variation in length, use hands-free for trail running, or implement a harness-like configuration that's perfect for pups that pull.
The carabiner locks securely to your dog's collar with a simple screw up mechanism, so you never run the risk of getting unclipped (or back clipped), and it makes it easy to safely clip your pup anywhere; whether organizing your trad rack at the crag or getting a cup of joe at your coffee shop.
- Available in 5 foot + 10 foot length
- Weight of 5’ leash: 6.4 oz
- Weight of 10’ leash: 9.1oz
- Made with 3/8" tightly spun, polypropylene/polyester rope
- 1.5oz, 55 mm x 90 mm aluminum locking carabiner attachment - rated for 17Kn
- Made for medium sized or larger dogs
- Backed by our lifetime warranty!
These carabiner leashes are suitable for use with almost all collars, including everyday buckle collars, quick release collars, prong collars, martingale collars, gentle leader-style walkers, harnesses, etc. Because they do not have a swivel function, please do not use with a metal choke chain training slip collar. If you prefer a metal chain choke collar, please check out our Waterproof or Quick Clip leashes with swivel functionality!
Check out our rope tutorials for several examples of how to adjust your leash »
- Wash the rope by hand in your bathtub or a large bucket. Use warm water and mild soap (not detergent). Thoroughly swish the rope around, then drain the dirty water. Repeat until the water runs clean. Hang to dry, uncoiled, away from direct sunlight.
- Or, remove the carabiner (if applicable) and toss in the wash on gentle and hang to dry.
- No chewing!
We ship worldwide! All US orders over $60 and all international orders over $75 qualify for free standard
shipping. You may also select expedited shipping options at checkout if your pup needs their gear faster. More shipping info »
All items are eligible for return or exchange when returned to us in NEW CONDITION within 30 days. More information on returns and exchanges »
We back all of our products with a lifetime guarantee - as long as you use our gear like you would use any other dog gear - no chewing!
For every purchase made, we donate one pound of kibble to a rescue or shelter in need. Hi-five, you just helped save a dog's life! Learn more here »