Returns + Exchanges
If your dog doesn't like their gear, or if they’d like a different size/color, we have a 30 day return & exchange policy. Please read the guidelines below, and then click "start an exchange or return"!
- Returns and exchanges must be initiated within 30 days of order delivery.
- Return shipping charges are paid by the customer.
- All returned items must be in NEW condition. All fur needs to be removed in order to receive a full refund.
- Dirty, furry, or damaged returns are not eligible for refund. They will be shipped back to you at your expense OR will be donated to a local shelter if not reclaimed within 30 days.
- If you’d like to make a return as a result of our error or a defective product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted!
- It can take up to 10 days for us to open your return package and inspect the items inside. When the items are deemed to be in new condition, we’ll ship your exchange or issue a refund, and we’ll email you to let you know.
- Once we issue a refund to your credit card company or bank, there could be additional delays in receiving the credit to your account due to your bank’s policies and processes. Please contact your payment provider to find out their timeline for crediting accounts.
Click below to begin the return/exchange process through our online portal!
If you have inquiries about returns or exchanges for orders outside the 30 day window, gear received as gifts, or gear purchased from a 3rd party (amazon, etc.), please send us an email at email@example.com
We back all of our products with a lifetime warranty - as long as you use our gear like you would use any other dog gear! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our customer service team.
Definition of a defective product:
A defective product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Chewed products**
- Damage that is caused by accident, negligence, improper care, misuse, normal wear and tear, or damage occurred during storage
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources, such as private sellers
- Improper fit - fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues - comfort is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
To open a warranty claim, send us an email with your order number and a photo of the damaged product - firstname.lastname@example.org.
**As all of us dog owners know, a dog can chew through just about anything they put their mind to. As long as you're not allowing your dog to chew on our leashes, collars, or other products, we can guarantee it'll last forever. Any product that shows obvious signs of chew damage will not be covered as it clearly does not fall within the 'normal use' intention stated above!