Lime Reflective Slip Lead
Super durable and backed by a lifetime warranty of adventures! Your dog doesn’t mess around when it comes to exploring, and neither should their gear.
Our slip lead is five feet in length, and made with a 3/8”, durable rock climbing rope trusted by climbers - you’ll always have the strongest grip on your pup! Designed to easily slip over your dog's head, slip leads function as a collar and leash.
Slip leads do not have a 'stop' and will continue to tighten if your dog is a heavy puller. Always be conscious of your dog's comfort level while using a slip lead!
Our reflective leash has four strands of reflective tape woven into the rope for safer walks in low or no light.
- 5 feet in length
- Made with 3/8" tightly spun, polypropylene/polyester rope
- Woven with four strands of reflective tape for safer walks in low or no light
- Does NOT come with a carabiner
- Made for medium sized or larger dogs
- Backed by our lifetime warranty!
Slip leads are a great tool to use for training, quick transport from your home to the car, or from the car to your pup's next adventure.
Our slip leads do not have a 'stop' and will continue to tighten if your dog is a heavy puller. Always be conscious of your dog's comfort level while using a slip lead! If you aren't sure if a slip lead is right for your pup, please consider our traditional leashes that come equipped with a carabiner that clips to your dog's collar.
- Wash the rope by hand in your bathtub or a large bucket. Use warm water and mild soap (not detergent). Thoroughly swish the rope around, then drain the dirty water. Repeat until the water runs clean. Hang to dry, uncoiled, away from direct sunlight.
- Or, remove the carabiner (if applicable) and toss in the wash on gentle and hang to dry.
- No chewing!