Super durable and backed by a lifetime warranty of adventures – never buy another collar again! Your dog doesn’t mess around when it comes to exploring, and neither should their gear.
Made with durable rock climbing rope trusted by climbers and heavy-duty hardware - you’ll have the strongest collar out there.
- Made with tightly spun, polypropylene/polyester rope
- Heavy-duty plastic clip with nickel-plated, steel D-Ring
- Backed by our lifetime warranty!
- Please measure your dogs before ordering. To find the most accurate size, measure around your dog's neck where the collar would sit. Make sure to leave room to slide at least two fingers comfortably under the collar!
- Small = 10" - 14" around, with a 3/4" band
- Medium = 13" - 18" around, with a 1" band
- Large = 16" - 24" around, with a 1" band
- The Medium and Large collars are made of two side-by-side climbing ropes with the core removed. The Small collar is made of a single flat rope.
- If your pup is between sizes and still growing or filling out, we recommend sizing up!
- Wash the rope by hand in your bathtub or a large bucket. Use warm water and mild soap (not detergent). Thoroughly swish the rope around, then drain the dirty water. Repeat until the water runs clean. Hang to dry, uncoiled, away from direct sunlight.
- Or, remove the carabiner (if applicable) and toss in the wash on gentle and hang to dry.
- No chewing!